To log in in Xerox FLOW Platform, please access https://xerox.flow.tiekinetix.net
When logging in for the first time, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions.
When you have agreed to the terms, you will access the virtual tour that guides you through the Lead Management process for the first time.
The virtual tour will guide you through how to access the Lead Management functions.
You can always re-run the virtual tour by the Virtual Tour button in the left panel at the bottom. Additional tours will be available for you there.
An easy way to access General Lead Overview is by clicking on the tool bar icon
General Lead Overview contains four areas:
- New Leads to Accept
- Filters & Search
- List of Leads/Opportunities
Use filters and search functionalities to find leads or opportunities in an easier way.
Once a “New Lead Notification” email received is received, Xerox expects you to Accept or Reject the lead within 3 Business Days.
How to do that in Flow Platform?
- Click on the direct link you will find on the notification email, to get direct access to Xerox Flow Platform and log in
- Log in to Xerox Flow platform by using this direct link: flow.tiekinetix.net
After logging in, just click on Accept or Reject button:
Once accepted, each Xerox Lead needs to be qualified within 7 days.
There are 3 options to be selected as result of the qualification:
- Opportunity: lead is a qualified opportunity
- Nurture: lead requires additional marketing nurturing 1)
- Invalid: no opportunity identified 1)
1) Lead Update emails will cease
If you choose “Invalid” as qualification status, you will need to select from one of these five reasons:
- Already bought Xerox
- Already bought competitor
- No current project
- Bad/incomplete data
- Other: (free text)
How to qualify a Xerox lead in Flow Platform?
In the Lead Overview at the bottom of the page, select the Xerox Lead, which requires further feedback and click anywhere on the related row.
Enter Lead Details screen and have a look at the 3 main areas
- Company Area
- Contact Area
- Leads/Opportunities Area
In Leads/Opportunities area, please select the “3 dots” icon on the right to get access to the Update option.
This selection will enable you to open “Update Lead/Opportunity” window and select the appropriate Lead status.
In addition to the Lead/Opportunity status update, the following fields are mandatory fields when updating a lead:
- Description: your description of the lead / opportunity
- Contact: use the dropdown menu to select the appropriate contact person for this lead.
- Owner: Lead owner in your company. If the person that owns the lead is not available in the dropdown, create the person as a user first (in the admin section – see below).
In addition to the Lead status update, each Lead Owner can also directly include activities they have generated, such as
- Phone Call
Now the Lead has been qualified as an Opportunity, you will receive an update reminder will be sent after 7 days.
By default, Opportunity Status is “Working with Customer”, which means you are still working the opportunity.
- Closed-Won: you won the opportunity
- Closed-Lost: you lost the opportunity
An “Opportunity Update” reminder will be sent every 30 days, until Opportunity is “Closed”
Additional information will need to be provided in order to close the Opportunity:
- Description: use the dropdown menu to select Office, IWS, Production – mandatory information
- Deal Value: opportunity amount in country currency (min 200) - mandatory information
- Deal Type: indicate which type of products is included in the deal
The admin user of your company can create new users. The new users will be available to select as lead owner for leads and opportunities once created in the system. When a lead owner logs in, he/she will automatically see the leads and opportunities that are assigned to him/her.
To create a new user:
- Login with an admin user account
- Choose ‘My Company’ in left navigation
- Click on Administration icon top right
- Choose Users
- Click the button ‘Add new user’
- Fill in general information of the user and select roles in the 2nd tab
- Choose role Portal – Writer
- Added user will receive an email. On first login, new user is asked to create a password
- Return to original screen by choosing Xerox in left navigation
- Choose lead/opportunity you want to assign to new lead owner
- Choose Edit by clicking on the 3 dots on lead/opportunity, not on the top level for the company
- Click on field Lead Owner and a drop down will show the possible lead owners. Choose one.
- Click on Save to close window.
- Choose lead/opportunity you want to add activities for
- Click on any phone number or email address available on the screen in lead/opportunity section at the bottom
- Activity window will open to add details of activity
- Your email application or phone application will open automatically to perform the activity
Every contact or status change for any lead or opportunity creates a log in the system for future retrieval. Contact History section will show all activities in detail. Activities can’t be edited once closed, only new activities can be added.
Specific information entered in activity will update the lead/opportunity information. For example, the latest activity notes, Potential Amount and Success Rate (%) will be updated automatically.
Contacts within a lead or opportunity can change or there can be multiple people to contact in a Decision-Making Unit. To add additional contacts for a lead or opportunity, click on the button Add Contact. This will open a pop-up window to enter the details of the new contact.